Sunday, January 16, 2005

What about blog spot?

Here I am again. In less than 10 hours I am back posting shits. Firstly, I would like to start the ball rolling by questioning the function of a blogspot. Is it suppose to be a place where you are suppose to post everything you want to tell everyone? Or just a quiet place in the cyber world where you can spill your thoughts, hopefully someone would read it accidentally? In some way contradicting yourself. Or do you simply have too much time? ........ OMG, that's it for today. My head's hurting... "I can't handle it anymore!" wahahaha

2 Comments:

At January 20, 2005 at 10:56 AM, Blogger Wandie said...

Was it reported that 90% of blogs die within their first week?

 
At March 20, 2005 at 3:39 PM, Blogger Wun said...

I can almost agree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home